Friday, October 30, 2009

H1N1 Vaccine Shortage In Ontario

Today's news reports state that there will likely be a shortage of H1N1 Flu vaccines next week in Ontario. Next week is when adults deemed high-priority and the general population were supposed to be vaccinated. Surely this came as no surprize to the government. We pay the health-care mandarins for this very purpose. Why then, is there a shortage of vaccines? What were the mandarins doing?

People, you have not done your job. You have failed. You know the population of the province. How difficult could it be to order enough vaccines and hire sufficient staff? Its simple math. Its a no-brainer. Did you not learn from the SARS outbreak? As your employer (taxpayer), I'd like to fire you all. I'd surely be fired if I failed so miserably as you did. Let's just hope no one else dies in the interim.

No comments:

Post a Comment